Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Pedro Kantor...and something a bit different

I'm back! Been a little bit busy with work, but I did manage to get something done. I present Chapter Master Pedro Kantor, The Lord Hellblade, Master of the Crimson Fists:


I havent included him in my Army List as yet, that may have to wait until I have a force suitable for games of Apocalypse, but I had to get the model and after reading "Space Marine Battles: Rynn's World" I get a feeling he may make an appearance....

And now for something slightly different: I've always been interested in the Pre-Horus Heresy period of Warhammer 40,000 ever since the original Index Astartes articles came out, but even more since Black Library published their Horus Heresy novel series. One of the Legions that stood out for me was the Emperor's Children, and after browsing The Great Crusade forums and buying a "special" model that may make its appearance on this blog eventually, I decided to paint up an Emperor's Children Space Marine using the tutorial on the site.


This is actually the first time I've mixed paints or highlighted a model (normally I paint on a base coat then use the Citadel Washes) and I don't think he's turned out too bad. The mix may mean it will take a while to do a squad or even an army of these, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment