Monday, 2 July 2012

I'm Alive!

Hello all, I can't believe its been almost a year since my last post. Unfortunatly I've had a lot of real-life stuff to interfer with my wargaming (being sent away with my job for 4 months certainly doesn't help!). 

So what have I done with my wargaming in the last year? I've been through the blog and edited all the pictures so that it doesn't take you to photobucket. I've also got myself a decent camera and updated the photos in the Crimson Fists army page. I will be updating the Praetorians and Royal Marines pages in due course. I also have some Crimson Fists reinforcements in the way of a Combat Squad who just need basing, then I can complete the rest of the squad.

Thats it for now, hopefully I can try and keep this more up to date than I have in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment